The key element of this program is the Certified Production Technician program that provides job seekers with highly targeted skills and knowledge that local manufacturers need today.
Find the curriculum outline under the "Related Documents" section of this page.
The program includes:
- 160 Hours of training specifically designed by the manufacturing employers
- Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing Processes & Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Nationally Recognized Certification from MSSC with the successful completion of the 4 modules
- Exemplary Attendance Requirement
- Career Counseling
- Resume and Interview Preparation
- Face-to-Face Job Interviews
- Career Readiness Certification prerequisite (Silver Level or 4)
View the Certified Production Technician Course modules from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council.