Getting a job with a great future is happening right now in Cabarrus, Rowan, and Iredell Counties through the NCMI. Manufacturers and education/training providers are working together to develop customized programs to give you the skills and knowledge that local employers want-today! The NCMI has Discovery Sessions just for you. People interested in learning more about scholarship-funded training for manufacturing jobs in Rowan and Cabarrus counties are encouraged to attend the upcoming Discovery Sessions listed below. Participants will learn about manufacturing job opportunities, training available to earn and become a Certified Production Technician, and scholarships to fund training and certifications for interested individuals. Participation in the Discovery Session and in the North Carolina Manufacturing Institute is at no charge for qualified job seekers.
Upcoming Discovery Sessions-Attend one today!
Rowan and Cabarrus Counties
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, Discovery Session will begin at 5:30pm at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College RM 4133 (1333 Jake Alexander Blvd. S. Salisbury).
Currently no Discovery Sessions planned.
Upcoming Classes for 2017-2018
2017 TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES LEADING TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT:
- Sept 11 – Nov 7, 5:30-9-30pm M-F, Salisbury
- Sept 18 – Nov 28, 5:30-9:30pm M-Th, Mooresville
- Sept 25 – Nov 20, 8:30am-12:30pm, Concord
2018 TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES LEADING TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT:
- Jan 16 – Mar 15, 8:30am-12:30pm, M-F, Statesville– Mitchell Community College
- Jan 22 — Mar 27, 8:30am-12:30pm, M-F, Concord– Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- Jan 22 – Mar 27, 5:30pm-9:30pm, M-F, Salisbury– Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- Apr. 9 — June 18, 5:30pm-9:30pm, M-Thurs., Mooresville– Mitchell Community College
- May 21 — July 31, 5:30pm-9:30pm, M-Thurs., Salisbury– Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- July 9–Aug. 31, 8:30am-12:30pm, M-F, Salisbury– Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- July 9– Aug. 31, 8:30am-12:30pm, M-F, Statesville– Mitchell Community College
Hear what the first two graduating classes had to say about their experience with the North Carolina Manufacturing Institute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdpkI9gA3U (First Class) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0VkUg93Mw (Second Class)